Photo

Order & Chaos Online - Use any Skill And Spawn Items (Android Code List)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
759 replies to this topic

#1 BreezyHacks

BreezyHacks

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:43 PM

Hello, Guest,

In order to view the post in this forum please register or login
  • CHAIRMAN, vinchenzo13, names091890 and 5 others like this

#2 BreezyHacks

BreezyHacks

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 16 September 2012 - 03:48 PM

Forgot most important one. 6024 reset exh pills. Gives you 5
  • vinchenzo13 and asteosarcoma like this

#3 vinrift420

vinrift420

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 16 September 2012 - 04:46 PM

ty sir please be sure to update findings...ill help ;-D

#4 DEATHx

DEATHx

VIP

• VIP
  • 263 posts
  • Joined 15-September 11

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:35 PM

you're using gamecih right? If only you can get the hack working on Gamekiller too. :-)

SPH-L710_ AOKP Jellybean (task & ktoonsez)

#5 BreezyHacks

BreezyHacks

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 16 September 2012 - 06:58 PM

Make sure you wait for cih to get superuser access. Also when you switch tools sometimes it glitches and you need to exit game and cih to get it to find the values again.

Some devices are compatible with cih. On other games but not this one.

I am using Samsung epic 4g eunning 2.3

And Samsung nexus 7 running latest build.

Not sure if android version makes a difference.
  • 770 likes this

#6 names091890

names091890

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 16 September 2012 - 09:53 PM

What's res spell number

#7 cant_get_right

cant_get_right

I'm A Crackflasher And I Need My Fix.

• Advanced Member
  • 238 posts
  • Joined 25-March 12

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:21 AM

When I place switch and search I always get 0 found.. what am I doing wrong?

#8 BreezyHacks

BreezyHacks

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

@names if your not a mana class it won't work. But you could get it on military monk or mage. Search manual 6400s_6600s seem to be spells that you learn. 6477 is ankle slash I believe. I had a lvl 10 war with no talents and it let me use it. Use a reset talents after you find Res because the spells will be learned. It may work if the cast Res is found but I haven't found it yet. I have found cast pray rank 1.you can say learn decapitated and martial stance on a almost full guard tank.

@can't. Start cih first. Wait for it to get superuser access. Once logged in place the smallest mana potion in side bar and search 3008. Then place switch target in and click "input number" and search 111. Make sure not to reset in between searches. Then place in mele auto attack and search 108. That should narrow down results to 1-5 in 3 searches.make sure you place all in the same spot. And u don't have switch or auto mele in your circle wheel.

---- I'm at work but will update with a bigger list and organized in Warps. Boss skills. Transformations. Buffs. Misc. Pets.

#9 mikesk8ter

mikesk8ter

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

please video tutorial :'( im lost....

#10 cant_get_right

cant_get_right

I'm A Crackflasher And I Need My Fix.

• Advanced Member
  • 238 posts
  • Joined 25-March 12

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:30 AM

Thanks for the response but cih doesn't work for my phone had to use game guardian and got it working... thanks for sharing this glitch man :D

#11 summer

summer

season

• VIP
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 10-March 12

Posted 17 September 2012 - 12:51 PM

Video tutorial pls

♡ indonesia ♡

#12 770

Astrologer

• Cheating Team
  • 2104 posts
  • Joined 26-April 12

Posted 17 September 2012 - 03:19 PM

Thanks for the response but cih doesn't work for my phone had to use game guardian and got it working... thanks for sharing this glitch man :D

all I can say is gg is best
And breezy nice work keep it up
  • prudhvi1105 likes this

#13 BreezyHacks

BreezyHacks

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:54 PM

I'll try to make a video. But nexus 7 can't use screen cast :( so you'll have to bare through my epic lag on my epic 4g gs1 (pun intended)

Some more codes I found at work searching for invincible. Code.

6571 a shield of some sort
6572 blood furry buff big DPs boost
6574 long range hit. crit for 1200
6578 food lure? unknown buff. leaves a trail at feet
6579 long rang single. like sonic
6580 sailen mob spike launch attack.
6581 long range stun. sweet animation
6582 turn into sailen. increases DPs alot
6590 turn into eye
6591 turn into dummy
6593 single target pluck
6596 single target slow debuff?
6597 single target 500 and knocks
6598 makes you auto attack 2x or more. mega speed increase
6599 single target stun 500
6600 single target dot 477

#14 mikesk8ter

mikesk8ter

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 17 September 2012 - 08:51 PM

hey guys please video i dont understand...

#15 hammer37

hammer37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 28-November 11

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:18 AM

What is the Code for Souls? please! the code for the soul potion from daily soul quest in cliffwatch Anyone know it!?
(Preferably the daily dungeon soul quest the one that gives you 6 souls)

#16 emnavalta

emnavalta

Boss

• Advanced Member
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 14-June 12

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:52 AM

Hello, I'm not an android user but I was wondering if this could work for ios too? Some people on ios already got it to work. I hope you can help us ios noobs. Thank you!

#17 CID

CID

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 13-July 12

Posted 18 September 2012 - 02:53 AM

For souls its3921
Maybe someone knows for essences and gold ,plzzzz pretty plz lol?
  • gkalonso likes this

#18 hacendado

hacendado

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 18 September 2012 - 06:01 AM

Hey, do not quite understand how to do with the gamechi ... Could anyone help me and tell me how the steps?. As're putting the post codes and gamechi published work. I just located many numbers .. not to do. Help please

or video tutorial please

#19 Chaddly

Chaddly

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 18-September 12

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

I would really like to thank your for this post. I would also like to add some codes I have found useful and also to ask you Breezy if you have found or know anyone with the auto-pickup code/value. When you kill enemies it automatically picks up drops. I've only seen the Korean hackers do it and none of the douche af spammers that speak english do or know how to lol. It looks like a buff i think and its green with a blueish swirl. All the Korean hackers have it on always and none of the english speaking ppl do. Hope that helps.

Codes:
89 20 Sec Speed Buff
90 Instant Teleport to any npc/enemy/character that is in view
136 Temporary Goblin Trasnformation
137 ( I think) Temporary Wolf Transformation
6613-6642 Scroll like buffs
6622 Speed 5%
6632 Speed 10%
6642 Speed !5%

2377 Warp to RKL
2620 Warp to KPL
6002 Warp to ETL
6558 Warp to GSL
Best i've found to kill bosses quicker then Ariel Explosive and it's spammable with instant cooldown: 6554 Instant 1000 damage ranged
And btw there are 2 Storm Shields (The invincibility/ AOE damage buff): 6553 Storm Shield Invinc 1000 damage aoe, 6562 Storm Shield Invinc 3000 damage aoe. Both of these are stackable too so u can do 4000 aoe damage if you combine them.
2674 Executioner Reflect Shield (untested on reflect damage)
Around 1-100 there are nvr seen before mage spells and other good stuff too. So try some of them out.

And rules for how the skills and spells work:
1.You can learn every spell in the game on any character if you can find the spell (between 1-10000 lol they are there) (these are exactly like learning a spell from a book u buy from class spell vendors). These are permanently learned unless u reset talent tree.
2.If the spell is not for your class, then they are where your auto attack and switch target spells are.
3.The spells still have requirements so if you do not have mana or vigor because your a warrior, u cant use the spell even if you know it.
4.Their are boss spells, regular enemy spells, and regular character spells that you can use regardless of you class, but you can use them because they are the direct link to the spell. Problem is you can only use one at a time because of how this glitch works(must change the value to switch spells).

Keep the codes coming, doubt gameloft will fix this soon because this hack exploits how their table works and theyd have to redo or encrypt the codes. Have fun guys.

P.S. This specific hack will nvr be able to add gold or runes. It only changes any skill you have to any other "skill" (anything you can put on your sidebar which includes pets, soul gems, every skill. You can't put money or runes in your sidebar, therefore you cant hack them this specific way). Hope this helps.

P.S.S lol, you can lock a value down by clicking the lock sign beside it. I believe this prevents it resetting when you chat or open menu.
  • Section80 likes this

#20 BreezyHacks

BreezyHacks

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 16-September 12

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:50 AM

Thank you for the lock value tip. I figure you could do that just never tried as I was always switching skills lol.

Also you can have 2 going at once easy. Just need to use switch target and auto mele in both wheel and side bar at the same time. As you alternate.

About souls and epic items. You cannot create something You don't have. You can't make a vorpal sword if you don't have one already. Every time you logged in your items are assigned their own random codes. I have been able to find slot vr1. And duplicate a totem on my monk. And etl shield on tank. Still testing if it sticks. It fc if you mess up. The item seems to revert back to normal when you relog. I am. Wondering if equipping will make it stick. This would be useful as you could send to bag mail or trade the original. Bmc sorcery. Champ mark. Essence. Symbol of champ. Ect. Then equip the dupe or use dupe for crafting. Not to mention scrolls that teach etl gear. Will keep you posted.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users