Kiki RPG free shopping not working for me. T_T

#62 elchaby

elchaby

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 06-March 12

Posted 02 August 2012 - 01:16 PM

you are the second one how told me the same. its works fine.
I dont know why to you isnt, i will reupload all the games.
  • justas008 likes this

#63 Tmanschuette

Tmanschuette

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 02-August 12

Posted 03 August 2012 - 10:28 AM

A lot of the downloads will download all the way through and then say download unsuccessful. Maybe a problem with the download sites? 4shared and mediafire are good sites. All of the downloads on rapidgator failed for me. They wouldn't even start downloading, just immediate unsuccessful. Inotia 4 free shopping does not work. In the kiki game there is a glitch with the sp. You can place a bomb once and dash once the you will have no sp, and the items won't help. At the top it shows you have full sp but you can't use moves or dash in the tutorial. Please fix! Thanks for the ones that do work! Arel Wars worked fine for me. Free shopping in coins and cash right off the back. Also, what does the in-app billing cracked mean? I downloaded the Apache Overkill and it just said that you couldn't make purchases through the app. That it was incomparable or something. Uploading to media fire or 4shared would help with download issues. Thanks.

#64 tigerx87

tigerx87

progressing

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • Joined 28-July 12

Posted 03 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

kiki rpg doesnt work for me (game launch but cheat are tno applied)

#65 elchaby

elchaby

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 06-March 12

Posted 04 August 2012 - 03:22 AM

A lot of the downloads will download all the way through and then say download unsuccessful. Maybe a problem with the download sites? 4shared and mediafire are good sites. All of the downloads on rapidgator failed for me. They wouldn't even start downloading, just immediate unsuccessful. Inotia 4 free shopping does not work. In the kiki game there is a glitch with the sp. You can place a bomb once and dash once the you will have no sp, and the items won't help. At the top it shows you have full sp but you can't use moves or dash in the tutorial. Please fix! Thanks for the ones that do work! Arel Wars worked fine for me. Free shopping in coins and cash right off the back. Also, what does the in-app billing cracked mean? I downloaded the Apache Overkill and it just said that you couldn't make purchases through the app. That it was incomparable or something. Uploading to media fire or 4shared would help with download issues. Thanks.

IN-APP BILLING CRACKED means that you can buy gems, crystals, gold ,cash all that things for free from the market.
If you are downloading the games from the phone maybe thats the problem. Download them from the pc and then transfer.
  • kurniawanisme and Tmanschuette like this

#66 akositrek

akositrek

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 20-May 12

Posted 04 August 2012 - 10:25 PM

I released anti cheat removed version...
Search in forum...

Sent from my GT-S5570 using Tapatalk 2

hi rue.. i have been stalking the forums for a week now and i still havent found the post u mentione. if u would be so kind to post it here? i would really appreciate it.. thanks :-)

#67 Tagkids

Tagkids

Soldier First Class Zack Fair

• Advanced Member
  • 65 posts
  • Joined 22-December 11

Posted 04 August 2012 - 11:26 PM

KiKi Rpg is Not Craked,,,

#68 SpankWire

SpankWire

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 28-December 11

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:59 PM

Inotia 4 when i click the shop it doesn't connect to it.

#69 aznpryde64

aznpryde64

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 25 posts
  • Joined 16-December 11

Posted 05 August 2012 - 04:07 PM

I don't know why but most games that I had with In app purchases have stopped working for me, before they worked great but now when I try to purchase stuff like gold or gems it just stays at a " Please wait while loading...." popup same goes using bluestacks with in app hack.

#70 summer

summer

season

• VIP
  • 497 posts
  • Joined 10-March 12

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:03 AM

Please make epic raiders in billing hacked :D

#71 toyou1995

toyou1995

GameCIH Team (The old one ;) )

• Advanced Member
  • 330 posts
  • Joined 02-September 11

Posted 06 August 2012 - 04:10 AM

Just out of curiosity, how did you crack gun disassembly 2? I looked in all the data files I could find in my root browser but couldn't find what I needed.

#72 Tmanschuette

Tmanschuette

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 02-August 12

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:47 AM

IN-APP BILLING CRACKED means that you can buy gems, crystals, gold ,cash all that things for free from the market.

If you are downloading the games from the phone maybe thats the problem. Download them from the pc and then transfer.

Thanks I will try that.So far in-app billing crack has not worked for me. I will uninstall and try from the computer.

#73 Tmanschuette

Tmanschuette

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 02-August 12

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:53 AM

Downloading off the computer helped a lot of my issues. Thanks. Kiki RPG still doesn't work. Can't get through the tutorial, because I can only dash once. Please fix. Thanks again.
  • Illuvator likes this

#74 Tmanschuette

Tmanschuette

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 02-August 12

Posted 08 August 2012 - 02:25 PM

I now have most of the apps I wanted working. Thanks for the advice on downloading off the computer, it really helped. Only app I'm having problems with is Kiki RPG. Still can't dash a second time to get through the tutorial.

#75 TurboX

TurboX

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 28-November 11

Posted 10 August 2012 - 03:37 AM

I'm sorry but Zen Pinball don't work for me. SD files and apk are ok but always locked.

#76 tyranus

tyranus

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 03-February 12

Posted 10 August 2012 - 05:45 AM

Thanx =) nice work

#77 soceman

soceman

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 31 posts
  • Joined 06-August 12

Posted 12 August 2012 - 09:09 AM

Hey btw can u check again Running Fred?? i downloaded the apk but when i try to instally phone reboots i have an LG Optimus Me P350 btw and its rooted so i ll be really greatefull if u can check it.... :(

#78 elchaby

elchaby

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 06-March 12

Posted 16 August 2012 - 12:57 AM

Sorry for not answering. Im a little busy i will upload all my games soon at mediafire so u can download easyly

• Tmanschuette likes this

#79 SirTroll

SirTroll

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12

Posted 16 August 2012 - 04:09 PM

Can you upload Epic Raiders?

#80 elchaby

elchaby

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 06-March 12

Posted 17 August 2012 - 09:19 AM

Epic Raiders v1.0.1 (In-App Billing Cracked)

http://rapidgator.ne... ... d.apk.html

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mod, modded, crack, zenonia, wars, hack, game, mod, offline, online

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users