154 replies to this topic

#41 achalk

achalk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 17-December 11

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:31 AM

thnx all hacks worked perfectly on my sg note.. thnx a lott.. got gold got money got all things unlocked by hackin xp too. :-) also ammo hack is workin.. thnx..

#42 achalk

achalk

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 17-December 11

Posted 09 July 2012 - 12:39 AM

Any guide to hack xp or rank?

juz check ur xp in safe heaven u have n enter it in gamecih play a quest complete it n ur xp will increase.. again check ur xp n enter tat amount in gamecih. u will get one value change it to 1999999. n lock it n play again a quest after completing it u will see ur rank gone top.. if u wanna increase more.. follow d same.. njoyy

#43 dbanzon

dbanzon

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 29-June 12

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:17 AM

the graphics hack was great! thanks a lot!!!

#44 devilfish

devilfish

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 26-March 12

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:17 PM

i just used the tegra 3 on gs3 and thanx for that!

#45 Hosein1990

Hosein1990

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 24-March 12

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:53 AM

what does that mean?
change permissions to:

Y-Y-N

???

#46 Miku.Hatsune<3

Miku.Hatsune<3

Y U WANT MY TITLE??

• Retired Staff
  • 1487 posts
  • Joined 23-May 12

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:55 AM

u can do that in root explorer..
long press the file and scroll down to permissions
changed the y-y- thing

XPARENT RED TAPATALK GT-S5360
GB 2.3.6 STOCK ALL.WHITE

#47 existinguser

existinguser

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 04-April 12

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

I easily hacked everything except gold because I have 0and I simply don't get any. I don't get gold for liking nor for playing so the only way is to pay. but hell no.
Any ideas or adress for the gold?

Sent from my TRANSFORMER, using Tapatalk 2

#48 tact87

tact87

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 04-March 12

Posted 13 July 2012 - 11:04 AM

have you seen my last post?

#49 Pegusus

Pegusus

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 04-July 12

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

In addition to tact87's post (which btw I haven't tried so don't ask me if it works.. ask him :P ), there is another way of hacking your gold. It just takes a wee bit of knowledge of hex address. Nothing complicated.. I promise :D

Disclaimer: This was done using GG as currently CIH doesn't work for ICS... Also GameCIH doesn't have the functionality to directly search for a hex address.. Or i'm juz bad at using it :P

1. Hack out your money using the method IcyFantasy showed in the 1st post
2. Take note of the 2 hex address shown ( a hex address is something like this ==> 0x6069AB0C )
3. Now here comes the hard part (stay with me)...
4. Go to the 1st tab from the right. That's the tab where u can search for hex addresses manually.
5. input the hex address for your 1st hex address for your money, but CHANGE the last 3 digits to this ==> B10
Example:
Original money hex address = 0x6069AB0C
Gold Hex address = 0x6069AB10
6. Once you've found the hex address you can change it to any value you like, buy something that requires gold & Voila!
8. Do the same for the 2nd address.
7. Enjoy your gold.
(Please read the Note Below)

FOR XP Hack
1. Go to your safe haven (basically your stats page) and view your xp. Note: you need to complete the 1st mission of the game before you can access this.
2. Set your search settings to all regions.
3. Search for your XP amount.
4. Play a mission, earn some xp.
5. Find the new amount.
6. Repeat steps 3-5 until you are left with 1-2 address (I was left with only 1 after only 1 mission)
7. Change it to any amount you like. (READ THE NOTE BELOW)
8. Enjoy ;)

General Notes:
Note 1: All the hex addresses are not static, so there is no use saving them. They change everytime you start up. The only constants are that the hex address for money always ends with B0C & that the address for gold always ends with B10. But hey, the 1st time you did this you should have given yourself enough to not bother going thru this again, right? ;)

XP Hack Notes
Note 1: For the XP hack, don't go too high. The screen blacks out when you do that. 500k XP is enough for you to unlock everything.
Note 2: The toughness of the zombies in this game is directly tied to your level/XP. So unless you like a really tough challenge, don't put leave your XP over 1 million. I recommend changing your XP to 500k, buy all that you need from the shop, equip it then change ur xp back to where it was or at a level where u are comfortable with the challenge.

Enjoy this awesome game your way ;)

P.S. IcyFantasy if you'd be so kind as to add this to your 1st post then it would be easier for people :)
  • CHAIRMAN and tommy angelo like this

#50 orizzonteverticale

orizzonteverticale

progressing

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:09 AM

Thanks for the ammo cheat

#51 popes2

popes2

• Advanced Member
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12

Posted 20 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Hmm... For some reason I am having no luck with money so far, though I didn't do it through the bandage purchase method. I tried a search after each mission completion and tried it when purchasing my first weapon, but no results :-/. Could it be because of the new 1.1.0 update they did today? I've used game guardian alot and know how to use it so unless it's specific to the bandage purchase route there is a chance they patched the game from this. Anybody confirm?

#52 IcyFantasy

IcyFantasy

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12

Posted 20 July 2012 - 07:07 PM

Hmm... For some reason I am having no luck with money so far, though I didn't do it through the bandage purchase method. I tried a search after each mission completion and tried it when purchasing my first weapon, but no results :-/. Could it be because of the new 1.1.0 update they did today? I've used game guardian alot and know how to use it so unless it's specific to the bandage purchase route there is a chance they patched the game from this. Anybody confirm?

It's not limited to bandage but I use it because it's cheap. I suppose it must be the update. Did you search it from the main menu? If you search it in the store it won't work

#53 devilfish

devilfish

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 26-March 12

Posted 20 July 2012 - 10:34 PM

ya i tried searching for it and no results.......... i tried it in main menu......

the update must have changed it........

would there be any other way to do it?

#54 popes2

popes2

• Advanced Member
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:09 PM

If you mean main menu as the mission select overview map then yes I did try it there. Strange enough I downloaded version 1.0.1 and had no success either (though it was an apk I found online & not from the play store so that could be a reason)

#55 IcyFantasy

IcyFantasy

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:54 PM

If you mean main menu as the mission select overview map then yes I did try it there. Strange enough I downloaded version 1.0.1 and had no success either (though it was an apk I found online & not from the play store so that could be a reason)

I pirated it too...
Ok so let's do this:
Revert back to 1.0.1
Hack it with the instructions.
Backup with titanium backup.
Uninstall and go to play store and reinstall new version.
Restore data.

That's what I did at least.

#56 popes2

popes2

• Advanced Member
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12

Posted 21 July 2012 - 10:44 AM

I did try version 1.0.1 yesterday after failing with the updated one but experienced the same result, though it could be because of the apk I downloaded. I assume it is safe to ask this now that the game is free, where did you download your version 1.0.1?

#57 popes2

popes2

• Advanced Member
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:10 AM

Or it could be because I have ics for my Android OS? Haven't looked into whether gg has been fully optimized for the OS as of yet. Which OS are you currently using to do this?

#58 IcyFantasy

IcyFantasy

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12

Posted 21 July 2012 - 11:17 AM

Or it could be because I have ics for my Android OS? Haven't looked into whether gg has been fully optimized for the OS as of yet. Which OS are you currently using to do this?

I'm running 4.0.4 on my galaxy s2

#59 popes2

popes2

• Advanced Member
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12

Posted 22 July 2012 - 12:16 AM

Apparently I didn't know everything gg had to offer and realized I could expand the range of values found in the settings lol. For anybody else who can't get the values make sure in gameguardian settings it is set to more values (or all values if it doesn't work). For now I'm just happy I figured that out since it could have solved the issues I had with finding values in other games, awesome!

#60 kprz24

kprz24

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 10-June 12

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

Can anyone confirm this on 1.1.0

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mem Cheat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users