2 replies to this topic

#1 Spalding

Spalding

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:13 PM

If you want to skip the story, skip down to "TL;DR" but I recommend reading it because it explains a lot.

Okay, so I ran across a game called space stg II in the market which is a pretty awesome rts... There is only one option in the market, a free version (paid now available in amazon though). For the version available in the android market, the dev gives you an option to buy a license key via paypal. Somehow the dev managed to assign specific 6 digit numeric id's to each device that downloads it, and I have not figured out yet how he managed to do that. In an attempt to unlock the full version of the game I stumbled across a forum in which a few users requested an activation key and provided their device id's. The dev gave each of them a different key, which I tried using in my copy of the game with no luck.
I went in with gamecih, changed my device id to one that one of the other users provided, entered the key that corresponded to that id, and it worked. Without those two id/key combos there's no way to know how to do this, so until an admin gives me the okay, I won't give out any more info due to it possible being considered warez.

TL;DR

What I'm really looking to do is see if there's a way to make the modifications that gamecih makes stick after the app is closed, because each time, the device id resets back to normal, requiring me to go back in and change everything around again.

#2 Crows

Crows

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 11-August 11

Posted 06 September 2011 - 12:06 AM

ummm this: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=242

or this: viewtopic.php?f=63&t=35

i didn't try it...but u can try to change the id and see if the original codes work (the ones u got from a weird site)

#3 grzegorz_ae

grzegorz_ae

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 07-December 11

Posted 07 December 2011 - 03:15 PM

I know better solution. Write to me your id_device and I will give you activation code for free :).
Better send id to my mail -> developer mail.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users