1 reply to this topic

#1 Aspect

Aspect

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-April 12

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:31 PM

Hi everyone!

I have some good news about Kritika for those how search some hacks/cheats for it. And before I go any further in explanation of my "research" I'd like to warn You - I can read English very well, but have some troubles with writing on it (I'm russian) so sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Anyway, shall I begin? :)

First off all - Kritika is Unity based game (for those who didn't know and who don't give a damn about it). Whats that mean? Dll hacking!

And no, You DON'T NEED TO USE ANY 3rd PARTY DLL to inject in game. You need only manualy edit Assembly C-Sharp.dll

If any body before me had any luck with modding dll and found a clue about where HP is - give me a hint.

Here's two DL links - first is adfly+zippyshare (just a small thanks for my maybe not worthy work) and second direct on zippyshare (I don't have account there, so I don't get any coin for dls (if they offer coins for dls...))

You free to download from any, but if its not hard for You - download from first link, please. Thanks!

Read second post, Upd3 BEFORE DOWNLOAD! Sorry for this!

Mod is broken now! Links removed until I update mod.

I WARN YOU! THERE IS STILL BUGS! IT'S STABLE (well... mostly), BUT I RECOMMEND BlueStacks App Player USE ONLY! I DON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITY FOR ANY BUTTHURTS BECOUSE OF Xigncode3 KICKS EVERY 5-10 MINS OR YOUR ANDROID DEVICE DAMAGE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Also a word to forum mods - sorry if I created topic in wrong direction.

• JohnnyMill likes this

#2 Aspect

Aspect

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 14-April 12

Posted 14 July 2015 - 07:11 PM

UPD.

Found a way to prevent NPC from attack! B)

UPD2.

Well... It's 6 am in Moscow, I tryed my best..

There's 2 problem for now:

1)It's Xigncode3 Anti-Cheat - kicks from game every 5-10 mins, saying he found a hack program while I have clean Android 4.4 on BlueStacks App Player (no, it's not the problem, I played on this VM for 1 week and didn't get any Xigncode3 kicks before I tryed to hack it) so I STRONGLY recommend to use BlueStacks to farm and lvl with hack and have a clean version on your Android device if You want to play without this shitty anti-cheat to kick in or just don't use what I offer :unsure:

2)There still some bugs like daily dungeon - hard mode doesn't give You any reward on clearing it

Theres also minor problem - the dmg is too high... Like really high... 1.3568238623+E7, 4.3469349+E8 and etc and it's NOT THE LIMIT! I'm planning to reduce it but not right now - I want to sleep badly.

Also if anyone know how to deal with Xigncode3 - PM me or write down here, please.

I will put moded APK file in first post, but I WARN YOU! THERE IS STILL BUGS! IT'S STABLE (well... mostly), BUT I RECOMMEND BlueStacks App Player USE ONLY! I DON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITY FOR ANY BUTTHURTS BECOUSE OF Xigncode3 KICKS EVERY 5-10 MINS OR YOUR ANDROID DEVICE DAMAGE! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Upd3.

According to feed backs in order to install mod You MUST use some kind of signature check disabler or use it ONLY on BlueStacks with installWizard disabled/removed!

Upd4. Links removed due outdate!

P.S. Hope using red color not against the forum rules :rolleyes:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users