1036 replies to this topic

#81 Logarithmic

Logarithmic

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 82 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

That'll take quite the programmer, no? It'll probably be quite a piece of work to modify Bluestacks enough to allow terminal registration when emulating R.O.B. I'm under the impression that most software makers would include some sort of security that prevents people from easily modifying their own programs - unless Bluestack is open source.

#82 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:41 PM

I just hope they lets US know about it

#83 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:44 PM

Fyi, if you're looking for rares, just lvl up whatever accounts you have created to lvl 20 and get the free cp. At lvl 40 you 2 more. It is time consuming but for now its the best you can do.

ps. 6 or 7 waters and investing all you upgrade points to stamina can get you to lvl 20 without having to wait too much

I would aslo recommend selling the cards you get for extra rupies

#84 Logarithmic

Logarithmic

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 82 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:52 PM

Oooh, that's a really interesting advice there. Thanks.

However, one problem remains. Isn't terminal registration necessary to claim those cards? Well, because if it weren't, we would all have a sort of long-winded way to get rare cards without actually buying those card packs.

EDIT: That, and considering their latest promotion about boosting the chances of getting S Rare and SS Rare cards, I'm supposing this is a great time to put a hell lot of effort into this idea.

#85 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Should have specified to lvl up your accounts that have been registered

#86 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:58 PM

Also, if you have no waters just use up your stamina and move on to the next. Once you're done with all of them you should have your first account ready to go again.

#87 Logarithmic

Logarithmic

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 82 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:02 PM

Lol! That's one way to not have a life I guess. Unfortunately, I suppose this idea only works for those who managed to exploit R.O.B when Bluestack was still working. People like me who just discovered this trick today are pretty much stuck. We could still get Princesses the conventional way, but there's only so many people who would choose to use your code among the many.

#88 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

Takes me 20 min to get to lvl 20 with waters. Without waters just work at a a little everyday. It only takes 2 or 3 days of checking in every few hrs to get to lvl 20 the old fashion way. Im sure if you're patient someone will come up with a new way to do it.

#89 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:30 PM

That'll take quite the programmer, no? It'll probably be quite a piece of work to modify Bluestacks enough to allow terminal registration when emulating R.O.B. I'm under the impression that most software makers would include some sort of security that prevents people from easily modifying their own programs - unless Bluestack is open source.

Where there is a will there is a way. Someone makes something and someone else makes something to beat that. Its a vicious cirlce.

#90 Spartacus1477

Spartacus1477

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 99 posts
  • Joined 25-February 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:31 PM

I created about 50 accounts while it was possible and not ONCE did i get a S rare or SS rare card from the legend packs. to be honest i can count in one hand i got high rare cards from the legend packs. i mostly get rare cards that are just about useless if you want to challenge some of the people at the top. at that pace it would take $1000 on moba coins to even be a challenge. i would have to check the "new" legend packs to see what kind of cards you get from it.

#91 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Thats why i said to lvl up accounts to take advantage of the offer to increase the chances of getting really good cards from practicly never to almost never

#92 xhybridox

xhybridox

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 29-January 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:38 PM

Someone I know spent around 110 bucks when he saw the double SR and SSR chance at legend packs. He got only crappy cards, like few rares, most high normal, lol. It's just a downright scam

#93 Paul_Smenis

Paul_Smenis

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

I only managed up to about 10-20 accounts, wish I had made more if I knew they'd counter running the app on non-android devices.

I mostly used the extra cards/gold as a start-up advantage to power-enhance mediocre cards and I would trade the extras or outright buy cards for insane amounts of gold (since it was seemingly unlimited)

I almost never got high rares from the legend packs either - was good while it lasted, I hope there's a workaround

#94 CRoberts

CRoberts

progressing

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 16-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

Sadness, anyone else feeling depressed?

#95 BSITKA

BSITKA

progressing

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 03:33 PM

Has anyone tried Live-Android? I'm not too sure if it is like Bluestacks but it lets you use the Android operating system on your PC. With that in mind, technically you can download app on a "virtual" server, as says the website. Check it out. I'll edit with any updates/progress.

NO GO on Live-Android but found this:

http://developer.and.../sdk/index.html

It appears SDK is a mobile phone emulator, for editing Apps on the Android system without using an actual mobile device. FML.

Edited by BSITKA, 17 April 2012 - 03:39 PM.

#96 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 04:58 PM

someone should hurry up and figure out a new way to do this trick.

#97 Tobek

Tobek

progressing

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 07-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:25 PM

It could be IMEI, IP address, some phone id... Maybe we could check what info terminal registration pulls and see what the issues could be. I like the Http possibilities, the question is how are they chosen? Is it similar to some sort of rng?... I can't wait til we figure out a workaround

#98 yaboilos87

yaboilos87

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 08-January 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 06:32 PM

gayness >.<

#99 Erlik87

Erlik87

progressing

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 13-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:35 PM

It could be IMEI, IP address, some phone id... Maybe we could check what info terminal registration pulls and see what the issues could be. I like the Http possibilities, the question is how are they chosen? Is it similar to some sort of rng?... I can't wait til we figure out a workaround

It is most definitly the imei as it it the only way I know to identify a phone other than the phone number, which can be changed. Bluestacks works by generating a random imei every time you install it. They must be checking for some other kind of verification to determine that you are indeed using a phone or android device.

#100 punkiebboon

punkiebboon

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 17-April 12

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:47 PM

I spent quite a bit of money for card packs, but ended up with just a few high rares. It's sad that I'm caring so much about this game when it's ridiculously expensive, ripping users off. I just really wish someone gets to figure out a way to beat the system. THAT WOULD MAKE ME FEEL REALLY NICE.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mem Cheat, Glitch, Rage of bahamut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users