90 replies to this topic

#21 Al89

Al89

~Ж~ Ultimate Slacker ~Ж~

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:02 AM

i have trying this but still fail ! restore data only and run the game, it downloaded 149mb again @@!
i put your file to TB then install APK and run the game > download 149mb add > restore data > again 149mb downloaded !
can you send to me a new file backup ? thanks

I've updated the post to include my data files that you can directly replace (hoping that it works)
  • angler and ksr007 like this

#22 leapster1

leapster1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 01-April 12

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:18 PM

have you tried entering/re-entering the shop to allow the display of gold/diamond to change?

Yes, didn't work for me, going to try resetting my save data and retrying.

#23 richardhalo

richardhalo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-April 12

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

I also downloaded the save but it didn't change anything. It just made me to download again those 460 MB of data then nothing. I started the game again and no change. I replaced the data again, started the game and now it wanted to download 1 MB of data (O____O), started the game and still no change. The same amount of gold/diamonds is the same as before.
Why is this so complicated?

#24 leapster1

leapster1

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 01-April 12

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:56 PM

I also downloaded the save but it didn't change anything. It just made me to download again those 460 MB of data then nothing. I started the game again and no change. I replaced the data again, started the game and now it wanted to download 1 MB of data (O____O), started the game and still no change. The same amount of gold/diamonds is the same as before.

I seem to be having the same issue. Going to try the Titanium Backup file.

#25 Al89

Al89

~Ж~ Ultimate Slacker ~Ж~

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:23 AM

ok, i wiped the game clean and re-installed and downloaded the 460mb again to test the save files i posted....i have to admit that the folder switch did not work for me this time
the game didn't open,
then i proceed to use the titanium backup files instead and tried playeing the game....it does work :)

so i'll be taking down the /data/data files for now and see if there is a way to make it work again but the titanium backup does work
for those that couldn't get it to work, i'm sorry and if i find a way i'll post it up (or for those who can help...please do so, much appreciated)

you can try "icefires" gamesave if it works for you
link: http://gamecih.com/f...ungen-hunter-3/

#26 Jaden23252

Jaden23252

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 04-April 12

Posted 04 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

Whare do i enter the values? plz answer

#27 madraverrai

madraverrai

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-April 12

Posted 04 April 2012 - 05:22 PM

I believe this cheat does not work for the Samsung Galaxy S2. I have the AT&T model(SGH-I777), rooted, and this cheat does not work. The save files do not work either.

The reason being, the files listed in first post do not match the number files the SGH-I777 models have. Therefor when I replace the entire folder and I boot up the game, it automatically downloads the correct files once again.

Please, if anyone has a cheat that works for the Samsung Galaxy S2(SGH-I777) or an awesome save file. Please post. Until then I'll be leveling my character and trying desperately to obtain some gold.

#28 Al89

Al89

~Ж~ Ultimate Slacker ~Ж~

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

Whare do i enter the values? plz answer

1. start gameCIH and minimize
2. now start the game
3. (by default) there should be a small bar on the top left corner of your screen with some icons
4. press the magnifying glass icon
5. choose the "input number" option
6. a small window will pop up asking you to input a number <--- this is where you enter the current amount of gold/diamonds

p.s.
if you don't see the gameCIH bar please enable the shortcut button in the gameCIH app
  • Jaden23252 likes this

#29 Jaden23252

Jaden23252

progressing

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 04-April 12

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:28 AM

thx al 1+ like to you
edit: the game cih lags on statup ps that my gs2 is rooted
btw

madraverrai

the game works 100% on my galaxy s2+ive tried many sav files from here and they all works with no proplems

#30 denkata07

denkata07

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12

Posted 05 April 2012 - 03:59 AM

Ok am I too dump or the TB isn't working? Installed the game, made a restore (both app+data) but there are neither gold or diamonds. Ok, wiped the data and reinstalled the app, again 500 mb download, but this time I made a hero and finished lv 1. Again TB restore and the app is saying that needs to dl some mb and after that new game. Can you please tell me where I am wrong? And btw the usual method with gold scan isn't working.

#31 lolo

lolo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-December 11

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:42 AM

works great with the titanium backup save game on Nexus S with Cyanogen 9 nightlie !

#32 Al89

Al89

~Ж~ Ultimate Slacker ~Ж~

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:12 AM

Ok am I too dump or the TB isn't working? Installed the game, made a restore (both app+data) but there are neither gold or diamonds. Ok, wiped the data and reinstalled the app, again 500 mb download, but this time I made a hero and finished lv 1. Again TB restore and the app is saying that needs to dl some mb and after that new game. Can you please tell me where I am wrong? And btw the usual method with gold scan isn't working.

i'm not sure if this will work for you, but what i do with the titanium backup is to only restore the data...
plus, if i'm not mistaken...those who are running ICS may not be able to use gameCIH altogether

#33 denkata07

denkata07

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12

Posted 05 April 2012 - 05:23 AM

Well I will try again. And gamecih is working I just keep getting 0 values.

#34 eggtee

eggtee

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:13 AM

it works for me, on Galaxy Note.

#35 track19

track19

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 36 posts
  • Joined 30-March 12

Posted 05 April 2012 - 08:04 AM

Never play this game. Gonna check it out

#36 denkata07

denkata07

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 28-January 12

Posted 05 April 2012 - 04:28 PM

Ok doesnt work for me.... Each time I use TB the game wants to dl something.

#37 devinc123

devinc123

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 07-April 12

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:41 PM

Where do I input the numbers I'm confused??

#38 Al89

Al89

~Ж~ Ultimate Slacker ~Ж~

• Members
  • 184 posts
  • Joined 05-September 11

Posted 08 April 2012 - 03:13 AM

Where do I input the numbers I'm confused??

I've updated the original post to include an answer to your question but
if you look carefully I've actually already answered this question in post #28 ;)
  • gratallops likes this

#39 rickyt63

rickyt63

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 05-March 12

Posted 08 April 2012 - 11:47 AM

I've updated the original post to include an answer to your question but
if you look carefully I've actually already answered this question in post #28 ;)

Works for ICS Rom but using Game Guardian instead.
Hope it help.

#40 Xairo

Xairo

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 18-September 11

Posted 08 April 2012 - 12:35 PM

For those with ICS use game guardian. That worked for me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mem Cheat, Dungeon Hunter, Dungeon Hunter 3, Dungeon Hunter Three

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users