• Vesus, newtype, win0809 and 1 other like this

#2 suszek

suszek

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

mmh I wish Icould fix this thing the game seems to be entertaining well is in hands of pros now
  • vonmcm and deejayyoh like this

#3 suszek

suszek

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:24 PM

Ok I did it woot finally found a way trough the gamehackapp detector and been able to hack buff points level money and stats. Lol well if someone needs to just use hex editor to remove that little 'h' from gamehack apps on the next address : /data/data/ch.kingdoms.market/databases/soundone.db search for value 00000cfo and change the 68 for 00. And ppl that's the whole deal pff. Bad thing is you need to do this everytime you want to run game and gamecih together hehehehe. but after all that reading in hexeditor I hacked the little b$*&@ hehe here it goes:

Stat points: search your current stat points spend one and search your current stat point do this till you get 5 or 3 results then chang them all to your desire number and use one the stat should change auto then save changes.

Money: Basically the same thing as above search current money spend or gain and search again till you get this values 'm_money' and '8239e644' change to your desire number.

Skills: Well there are 2 types of skills here buffs and actives. We gonna start searching the word skill. you will get like 50_70 results or less you gonna change the next values no matter how many of them they are ( gonna be a lot :( ) 'm_bskillAddPoint' 'm_buffSkillAddPoints' 'm_aSkillAddPoint' 'm_activeSkillAddPoint'.

gonna put for lvl on the next cigar I finish brb.
  • vivalareverend and imamig like this

#4 suszek

suszek

Spurring

• Advanced Member
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 15-February 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:05 AM

Ok I continue after 3 days without internet :(

Skills

Easier way to get them is search for 'skill' if you are on active skill window change the values on 'm_activeSiKillAddPoints' to your desire number ( note that you hav to add all the skillls maxed now cause when you get out of this window you will loose the free skill points you have. On buff skill window is 'm_buffSkillAddPoints' .

For your inventory search for 'inven' and look for inventory max and change this value to your desire number like 100.

Level

Pretty easy just go to your stats and search for your current level gain a level and search again untilll you get 'm_lv' 'm_level' 'herolv' and '8239e564' and chenge them to you desire level.

As allways have fun with this game I think is a really good one and 'Like' this post or any post I made if it helped you cya.
  • lark987, vivalareverend, imamig and 1 other like this

#5 d2dyno

d2dyno

GameGuardian Admin

• Legendary Members
  • 1866 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 06:54 PM

Anti-cheat removed version: http://gamecih.com/f...-cheat-removed/
  • razelleann likes this

#6 DHAPB

DHAPB

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 29-March 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

Ok I did it woot finally found a way trough the gamehackapp detector and been able to hack buff points level money and stats. Lol well if someone needs to just use hex editor to remove that little 'h' from gamehack apps on the next address : /data/data/ch.kingdoms.market/databases/soundone.db search for value 00000cfo and change the 68 for 00. And ppl that's the whole deal pff. Bad thing is you need to do this everytime you want to run game and gamecih together hehehehe. but after all that reading in hexeditor I hacked the little b$*&@ hehe here it goes:

Stat points: search your current stat points spend one and search your current stat point do this till you get 5 or 3 results then chang them all to your desire number and use one the stat should change auto then save changes.

Money: Basically the same thing as above search current money spend or gain and search again till you get this values 'm_money' and '8239e644' change to your desire number.

Skills: Well there are 2 types of skills here buffs and actives. We gonna start searching the word skill. you will get like 50_70 results or less you gonna change the next values no matter how many of them they are ( gonna be a lot :( ) 'm_bskillAddPoint' 'm_buffSkillAddPoints' 'm_aSkillAddPoint' 'm_activeSkillAddPoint'.

i cant find te 68....there all 0s :/

#7 newtype

newtype

• Advanced Member
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

No access d2dyno, must be vip only?

#8 d2dyno

d2dyno

GameGuardian Admin

• Legendary Members
  • 1866 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:43 PM

No access d2dyno, must be vip only?

No. It's in the "modded games" section.

#9 newtype

newtype

• Advanced Member
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:12 PM

I don't see a modded games section, followed the link and it gave me this [#103137] You do not have permission to view this topic

#10 d2dyno

d2dyno

GameGuardian Admin

• Legendary Members
  • 1866 posts
  • Joined 14-January 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

I don't see a modded games section, followed the link and it gave me this [#103137] You do not have permission to view this topic

You probably need 20 posts to view.
  • mtcool likes this

#11 newtype

newtype

• Advanced Member
  • 54 posts
  • Joined 13-January 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 09:59 PM

Thanks suszek it works, but you're right about having to constantly deleting the H in hex editor.

#12 duonglepro

duonglepro

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

Posted 30 March 2012 - 11:09 PM

ya...sr..i need 20 post to view this topic,so hard

#13 willyzxx

willyzxx

progressing

• Advanced Member