• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#21 abu_tsaqif

abu_tsaqif

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12

Posted 09 March 2012 - 03:06 AM

This is a GameInsight game so do the following.

Go to and open /data/data/com.gameinsight.airport/shared.prefs/com.gameinsight.airport.xml with any text editor.
Edit Player/m_iCoins to whatever value you want-40. Edit Player/m_iMoney to whatever value you want. Save.

Hi JK3587,

I didn't find it. I used root explorer and then open /data/data/com.gameinsight.airport/shared.prefs/com.gameinsight.airport.xml. But in com.gameinsight.airport.xml, i can't find Player/m_iCoins or Player/m_iMoney. How to edit its?

#22 alamint

alamint

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 09-March 12

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:34 AM

Here is how I did it.
I was able to add any amount of coins and money to Airport City using this process.

I have a Galaxy S2 using 2.3.6 and it is rooted.

Using Root Explorer, (make sure it is mounted as r/o) I went into the open /data/data/com.gameinsight.airport/shared.prefs/com.gameinsight.airport.xml

I then copied and paste it on my SD card. Then I connected to my computer and copied the file on it. I then placed it in a file which I named "alteredapc".

I then right clicked and opened it using wordpad. Look for the find tab and search for "icoins" which should look like this

="Player/m_iCoins" value="561300"

It will show your present bank. Change the value to your wish.

Repeat the same for "imoney"

I then placed the altered file back on my sd card.
Again opening with Root explorer, I copied and paste it in the original game file.

Thats it.

Make sure you keep copy of the original file as backup in case you make a mistake or it doesn't work

#23 death strike

death strike

Lazy Punk

• Advanced Member
  • 1272 posts
  • Joined 12-December 11

Posted 09 March 2012 - 11:54 AM

Make sure you keep copy of the original file as backup in case you make a mistake or it doesn't work

or use titanium backup to prevent everything

#24 djura.kovacevic

djura.kovacevic

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 07-March 12

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:45 AM

It's me again, I'm looking for second data folder, but my root/data folder is empty.
I have Samsung Galaxy Note, Android 2.3.6, Airport vesuion is 1.18
I don't know where my device install this and all other app...........
Plz help........

#25 PrinJess

PrinJess

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 148 posts
  • Joined 29-February 12

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:11 AM

You can't access the folder if you're not rooted. Only Superuser can access it (at least for me). Even if you do have root, sometimes it can't anyway. You have to open Superuser, exit, and try again.

Also, editing just iMoney will not work. There are two similar values: iMoney and iMoneyBuy. You need to edit both with the same amount to receive the bucks. This is with version 1.19.

#26 marzy

marzy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 13-March 12

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

This is a GameInsight game so do the following.

Go to and open /data/data/com.gameinsight.airport/shared.prefs/com.gameinsight.airport.xml with any text editor.
Edit Player/m_iCoins to whatever value you want-40. Edit Player/m_iMoney to whatever value you want. Save.

my game's started from the beginning again with this method, and when i restored the xml files it wouldn't makes me happy.
unfortunately i didnt use titanium backup for this game

anyway, is there anybody using gamecih for cheats the money?

#27 Orton

Orton

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-March 12

Posted 16 March 2012 - 07:20 AM

Works great. And indeed dont forget to backup the game. Only thing is there also something for the airport cash?

#28 t4ch4_p0k

t4ch4_p0k

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 20-March 12

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:56 PM

thanx for this. tried on note and its work. few of my friends jealous with my coins and money. hahahaha

#29 vasc0x

vasc0x

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:37 PM

Works great. And indeed dont forget to backup the game. Only thing is there also something for the airport cash?

Player/m_iMoney

#30 vasc0x

vasc0x

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 19-April 12

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:40 PM

If you wanna change the number of stars required for certain flights, search for iStarsCount and change the amount to 100. The maximum is 99 so 100 should do it.

Good luck!!!

Oh, almost forgot, if you want to speed everything up, change the time or date on your phone-tablet. I usually forward 1 day and then pick everything up.

Good luck!!!

#31 swholden

swholden

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 27-April 12

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:32 PM

Didn't work.
Game seems to overright the file I replaced to an original format, and starts the game over from the beginning. :(

#32 noids

noids

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:01 AM

my phone is NEXUS S / os is 4.0.4 (ICS) / game ver. is 1.35
but i couldnt find .xml file. there is only .bin file. the name profilehashtable.bin

anyway i open the file with wordpad, some words are cracked and look like very irregular paragraphs
i find the "Player/m_iCoins/" but it surrounded wierd marks.
only with hex editor every datas are displayed clearly.

i tried several ways to edit the values, but it didnt work.
my game version is localized to my region? do i have different version from global? kkk... (here is E.Asia)

#33 duncan83

duncan83

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 13-May 12

Posted 13 May 2012 - 02:48 AM

For my phone game files only save folder titanium backup which is a zip file, i couldnt edit directly from com.gameinsight.airport.xml so i use winzip to clone the same file with edit the icoins & imoney that i wish and replace it in the titanium backup, But it doesnt work at all could anybody can guide me on?

#34 TaylorHooch9

TaylorHooch9

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 14-May 12

Posted 14 May 2012 - 06:05 PM

hi guys

can you help me please, I have an unrooted htc sensation xl running Android 2.3.5 and I cant get this cheat to work, do I have to root my phone in order to access the /data/data/com.gameinsight.airport/shared.prefs/com.gameinsight.airport.xml ?????
I've searched my phone memory and opened the data folder and its empty ?
would really appreicate the help guys

Troy

#35 bodph

bodph

Pinoy

• Advanced Member
  • 286 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Posted 14 May 2012 - 08:13 PM

you need to have root to see the data/data folder

also, doing some of the cheats posted here, like max fuel, its tied to your level so even if you set it to say 200 max for your current level, when you level up, it will reset back to the default value for that level. so if you want to get lots of fuel again for that level, you will have to edit the xml file again. i was always having problems with fuel before and I tried to find a way to get max fuel to be higher

#36 agne987

agne987

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 13-May 12

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Changes made to the xml file does not work anymore. I have changed the values in the file several time without any success. I have tried to make the file readonly but that didn't help. Airport City 1.36.
  • karmakula likes this

#37 majorC17

majorC17

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:01 AM

I am having the same problem as noids....

"my phone is NEXUS S / os is 4.0.4 (ICS) / game ver. is 1.35
but i couldnt find .xml file. there is only .bin file. the name profilehashtable.bin

anyway i open the file with wordpad, some words are cracked and look like very irregular paragraphs
i find the "Player/m_iCoins/" but it surrounded wierd marks.
only with hex editor every datas are displayed clearly.

i tried several ways to edit the values, but it didnt work.
my game version is localized to my region? do i have different version from global? kkk... (here is E.Asia) "

#38 mateo1986

mateo1986

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 25-May 12

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:51 PM

Looks like the topic is UNRESOLVERD once again. I play airport city since over 4 weeks. Rooted my phone, find the file .xml that was mentioned i looked thru it on my of pc, as well as on phone, but did not find values icoins and imoney, I only find imoneybuy value. i'm 99% sure there is no such values, as i looked line by line of the document. I made icoins plenty with gamecih, cause i spent and gather money, so i find only one value, but
Is anyone capable of telling us how to hange green imoney without us payin' for it, and him braggin' about it?

#39 PrinJess

PrinJess

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 148 posts
  • Joined 29-February 12

Posted 25 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

I don't understand why you edit the XML when GameCIH works perfectly fine. Just search the money value and change it to your liking.

#40 mateo1986

mateo1986

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 25-May 12

Posted 26 May 2012 - 01:47 PM

All i try to say is when i search either through name "money" or number indicating amount of it (for me it is 0 or 1, cause i spent them) i got around 20 mln's of records in gamecih. maybe i'm using it incorrect, in such case could you point me to some guide movie so i could see what i do wrong? i ran out of ideas.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Airport City, Android, Game Insight

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)