Photo
Cht-Help

can you hack Android in app purchases on online server ?

[help]

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ryn018

ryn018

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 20-August 14

Posted 20 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

I log into ab account right when the app opens, it's an online app game multiplayer.
I read about someone who said you could edit the apk somewhere where the app sends data or something but didn't know the right way. Can it be done with some app like DsPloit ? Freedom didn't work, it showed the free card but after using it, it didn't work.

#2 amil123123

amil123123

Learning

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 26-June 14

Posted 03 October 2014 - 04:13 PM

All In app purchases are done through smali editing ( classes.dex editing).
Sometimes using charles might help in packet editing too.

Freedom wont work in these kind of games

#3 TheDarkLord098

TheDarkLord098

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 16-August 14

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:35 PM

Thanks for letting me know @amil123123 finally can edit those dex files

#4 TheDarkLord098

TheDarkLord098

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 16-August 14

Posted 03 October 2014 - 08:36 PM

PM me how to edit those files

#5 Cooperb

Cooperb

Advanced Member

• Advanced Member
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 02-January 12

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

You need to decompile them. Just use an AIO solution like Virtuos Ten Studio I think it was called.

Theoretically you can emulate the functions locally by using a core.jar patch for the store functions. The creators of lucky patcher have recently implemented such a fix, give it a try. Not something I have done more than a proof-of-concept with.

#6 bkweibley

bkweibley

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 24-September 15

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:50 PM

You need to decompile them. Just use an AIO solution like Virtuos Ten Studio I think it was called.

Theoretically you can emulate the functions locally by using a core.jar patch for the store functions. The creators of lucky patcher have recently implemented such a fix, give it a try. Not something I have done more than a proof-of-concept with.

I am new to the hacking world, ive been trying to learn lucky patcher though and was told that if lucky patcher says in app purchases found, that you can use it to purchase for free.  I went though the steps on Heroes Charge HD, went though to edit the APK, it showed that both patches worked.  Uninstalled the app, reinstalled the modified app.  As soon as it started I got an error message saying that it was not an original file.  Free purchases did not work.  I removed the modded APK and tried to download the original from playstore, but I was blocked from downloading because I installed a modified version before.  Good thing I had a backup of the APK saved, so I was able to reinstall from that.  Any suggestions on what I should do?

#7 JTayler

JTayler

Learning

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 10-October 15

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:45 AM

Yes this can be possible and in recent time many such cases have come out too. My suggestion would be to make your device more secure by using app like Leo privacy guard, so that you don't have any issue.

#8 770

Astrologer

• Cheating Team
  • 2104 posts
  • Joined 26-April 12

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:45 PM

use APK multi tools to decompile Apk then Try

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, [help]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users