3 replies to this topic

#1 Verk

Verk

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 12-June 14

Posted 12 June 2014 - 08:32 AM

Hello,

I am new here. I hope I placed this in the right forum. Uhm...

I was wondering if it's possible to edit files of Real Racing 3. And then I mean files of cars. I am not sure if any of you are familiar with the real GTA series, there you had 1 file, called handling.cfg, which contained all the information of cars. Their name, weight, position of weight, the horse power, torque, etc. There are couple of more games that I know of that has a similiar system. Some had a file per car, but same concept. I was wondering, has Real Racing 3 that too, and if so, how to access it?

It's been said that this game requires like 1.5GB from your storage to install stuff on. I've downloaded all of it. But where is all this stuff? All I can see is about 30MB or so, and that isn't even editable. It tells me this 1.5GB is on my SD card... well I can't find it. I even accessed the SD card with a cardreader, so not via the phone as it may hide these things. But the card reader doesn't see much more. All it sees is .android map, with a relative small ASEC file of Real Racing 3. But the huge data that has been installed is nowhere to be found.

I also rooted my phone. But when I connect my phone via USB to my computer, it's not like I see (much) more data. Am I suppose to access my phone with a program to see the root from my phone?

I hope you guys can help me out here.

PS I am quite new with smartphones. ;D

#2 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

Legendary Immortal Hell's Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 12 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

Private message me if you want more info about it.

#3 Verk

Verk

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 12-June 14

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

Little update:

I found out where the files are stored. Turns out every folder with a dot before the name is hidden on android. That I didn't know. I found the folder .depot, which contained the 1.5GB that I was missing.

I've looked (via notepad) through a lot of files, and try to open them with programs based on their extension, but all without luck or getting any wiser. It is mostly graphics or encrypted/encoded.

I found vehicle folder, which contains 1 folder and 1 .bin file per car in there. I've copied and pasted a car folder onto another car folder. The Porsche 919 Hybrid onto BMW Z4 M. But this trick only changed the looks of the car, not the specs. I also tried doing it with the .bin file, but then my save game got corrupted. That might be the file(s) that contains the specs of the car. Only issue is, it's encrypted or encoded. I can't change anything in it, or read anything out of it. It's all gibberish. I gotta know how to get in there.

#4 ImmortalCheater

ImmortalCheater

Legendary Immortal Hell's Cheater

• Advanced Member
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 11-December 12

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:00 PM

Like i've already said you through private messagges isn't so easy edit game files, if was so easy then everyone was can edit the game in his own way you don't think -_- ? ...so like i've already said you need be like a developer with his programming skill for do what you want do.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, [help]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users