1 reply to this topic

#1 aakja4kc

aakja4kc

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-May 14

Posted 31 May 2014 - 07:01 PM

Hey, I am a long time visitor of the forum and recently decided to join it. So after a week and half of full research on the topic looking throughout English and foreign forums (thank you google translate). Aside from packet sniffing and injecting, I have come to the conclusion that it is really impossible to modify anything within the game. First off I the generic modifying tools which the app recognizes is present with and without Xprivacy and force closes the app. Second I wanted to understand why the app was able to recognize value modification apps and freedom. I came upon Apk permission remover, which is quite a powerful tool. Obviously the app was riddled with security permissions, so initially thought removing these permissions would get me somewhere. Well nope, the thing is from the initial point of the login process the app requires the system let it search through all my apps installed find the apps that have the potential to modify components of the Gameloft game. Once that is sent then server send back a confirmation to allow the game to continue the login with a few modification to the Gameloft root file that allow it to either not make purchases with freedom or force close the game when you modify an important value. So eliminating the permission to access any root data, send security results to server or receive security confirmation prevents the login procedure. This is also why Xprivacy restrictions don't do shit because if you restrict a certain permission that means no logging in. My resolution is that until there is an modification app that can access root and hide itself from root all while being able to modify the game values or a modification tool that can access the phone through USB. Until then user sided modification attempts are fruitless. If I am wrong about any part this post please correct me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

#2 oOGrimripperOo

oOGrimripperOo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 08-May 15

Posted 08 May 2015 - 07:39 PM

hey im new here from what ive seen you can use sb gamehacker to modify values for speed and skill duration increase in the latest update check androtricks on youtube and theshade had to remove his speed mod and flight video due to a request from gameloft but from what ive seen and heard its still possible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users