4 replies to this topic

#1 aakja4kc

aakja4kc

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-May 14

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:27 PM

Hey everyone I am new to the forums. I have been trying to use SbGameHacker 3.0.1 with Order and Chaos Online to find any User sided values I can manipulate. Since SBGH is the onlyapp that has a dencryption value search I thought it might be useful, but any time I try and execute a decryption search or extensive fuzzy search. The app force closes. I understand that the app might have an antis memory editor sensor, but is there any way to prevent it from detecting anything? (FYI I have tried Xprivacy restrictions and still ended up with force close)

#2 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 459 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

I know with older versions, if you do a search, the second search CANNOT be unchanged. For me 99% of the time, crashes. So, when you do a search, make sure your second search is at least value changed, increased or decreased. Let me know if this helps. Definitely a bug I've just learned to avoid now.

#3 aakja4kc

aakja4kc

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-May 14

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:20 PM

I know with older versions, if you do a search, the second search CANNOT be unchanged. For me 99% of the time, crashes. So, when you do a search, make sure your second search is at least value changed, increased or decreased. Let me know if this helps. Definitely a bug I've just learned to avoid now.

Well the problem is I cannot even execute the primary decryption search without the app force closing prior to 100% completion.

#4 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 459 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:28 PM

Just do fuzzy search then instead...? I might download the game later and see if I run into same issue. Maybe change memory settings on gamehacker?

Edit: reduce search limits or change how it buffers.

#5 aakja4kc

aakja4kc

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 25-May 14

Posted 26 May 2014 - 08:10 PM

Hmm, I fiddle around with it some more. Hope you see what I am talking about though. (sorry for double post unsure why my computer did that)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, [help]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users