21 replies to this topic

#1 Jazz

Jazz

I hate a lot of things.

• Retired Staff
  • 428 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:12 AM

Name of Game: Any Glu games for complete GameCIH newbies.
Name of Cheat: Infinite gold or (Warbucks, Space money, Gems, and so on)
Name of Adress (if any):

Manual Steps:
1. Firstly of course, root your phone, there are many ways to do this and many programs (Super one click worked for a lot of people, google it.)

2. Download GameCIH 2.2.1 http://www.cih.com.tw/download

3. When in game go earn some of the premium cash in game by downloading anything free in their ads.

4. Most glu games can convert said premium gold (Warbucks, Gems, and so) into regular gold and vice-versa so when you have enough premium gold (Preferably enough as to convert 3 times into normal gold [AKA if you need 1 Warbuck for 500 gold then get 3-5 warbucks as to not run out])

5. When you have enough premium gold open GameCIH while having the game open.

6. Do a number search of your current premium gold (E.G 5 if you have 5 warbucks) You will probably get many addresses, this is ok I will explain further.

7. Go into the "Bank" tab and convert some of it to regular gold. (1 Warbuck = 500 gold for example)

8. Go into GameCIH when you changed 1 and if you put in 5 before and spent 1 then you can use the "-" (Minus) key on game CIH or you can re-input the number 4.

9. Keep repeating this until you find the address wich matches your current warbuck value. You're done.

10. For gold you can do the same but you need to spend gold for it to work.

Enjoy your warbucks mates.

#2 Hatred

Hatred

нαтяє∂

• Retired Staff
  • 1026 posts
  • Joined 26-November 11

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:27 AM

:)

#3 CHAIRMAN

CHAIRMAN

Noobie MoD CheerLeader !

• Senior Members
  • 1726 posts
  • Joined 15-November 11

Posted 03 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

Nice. Thanks for sharing :D

#4 Jazz

Jazz

I hate a lot of things.

• Retired Staff
  • 428 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11

Posted 03 January 2012 - 11:57 AM

No problem, just had a lot of people wich can't even manage the first steps so anything helps.
  • Retsun likes this

#5 mfk5331

mfk5331

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-January 12

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:43 AM

Im not sure what Im doing wrong, here is what Im doing exactly.

Open GameCIH
Open Contract Killer
Input Number 4204, get lots of results
Press back, buy ammo for 50
Go back to map, press hotkey for GameCIH
Press Input Number, type 4154
Get 0 results

I have tried this over and over, with and keep getting 0 results. Same thing happens when I try credits.

#6 bodph

bodph

Pinoy

• Advanced Member
  • 286 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:41 PM

Im not sure what Im doing wrong, here is what Im doing exactly.

Open GameCIH
Open Contract Killer
Input Number 4204, get lots of results
Press back, buy ammo for 50
Go back to map, press hotkey for GameCIH
Press Input Number, type 4154
Get 0 results

I have tried this over and over, with and keep getting 0 results. Same thing happens when I try credits.

what version of contract killer are you using? it might no longer work for the newer version. i can guarantee it worked on 1.0 and 1.1

#7 titamiun

titamiun

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-January 12

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:58 PM

For Contract Killer I managed to change my cash to "999999999" but couldn't change the credit value. For some reason the code for credits keep changing when i exit and re-enter contract killer after changing the value.

To mfk5331 instead of inputting "4154" just press the negative "-" button after you buy ammo. That should filter out some results. Just keep repeating buying more ammo and pressing the negative until you get a low number of results. I ended up with 3 codes and ended up changing all three and that worked.

My "input name" codes for cash are "014c3d08, 015bb26c and 016a2fd4." You can try searching for these codes using "input name" and then changing their values to whatever number you want.

Hope that helps =)

#8 mfk5331

mfk5331

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-January 12

Posted 12 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

I am running version 1.4.1

I tried just hitting "-" and it instantly goes to 0 Results

#9 victordisolo

victordisolo

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 12-January 12

Posted 12 January 2012 - 09:40 PM

Download the latest GameCIH and use low level analysis for all the money, credit, and xp. I just successfully buy all the good stuff, and every time you enter the game, you won`t lose your hacks

#10 mfk5331

mfk5331

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 09-January 12

Posted 12 January 2012 - 11:44 PM

I have found that I have the exact same problem with every game I try to use GameCIH on, not only Contract Killer. I have tried on Modern Combat 3 and Sentinel 3 also. I get lots of results with the first input search, then get 0 for the second. Anybody have any ideas?

#11 toyou1995

toyou1995

GameCIH Team (The old one ;) )

• Advanced Member
  • 330 posts
  • Joined 02-September 11

Posted 14 January 2012 - 06:53 AM

I have hacked both Modern Combat 3 and contract killer. So obviously it is a problem on your side.

#12 Jazz

Jazz

I hate a lot of things.

• Retired Staff
  • 428 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:45 PM

For some reason having net when using gamecih works better for me, hidden mode message.

#13 sreyarm

sreyarm

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 03-February 12

Posted 13 February 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hi,

I am playing "Bug Village"

No matter what I try to download from the Glu "Get More" gold coins shop, I have never received any of these mythical coins. I have tried this 8-10 times, using different "offers"; going through Market vs. browser, etc., and still no coins.

This is the reason I discovered GameCIH in the first place, as I found that to be extremely annoying.

The trouble is, when I first started the game I used my 10 initial coins right away, like most people probably do, and so now I have zero coins. As far as I can tell there will be no way for me to use GameCIH to get more since I can't change the value from "0" (and GameCIH won't even let me input "0" in the input number box to search for it.)

Anyone have any ideas on what else I can try?

I have been able to easily change the number of "acorns" I have, which is better than nothing, but I am getting to the point where I can't progress in the game without coins.

Thx,
Mike

playing on NotionInk adam with android 2.2

#14 gari

gari

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 28-March 12

Posted 28 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

hi! need help with warbucks! cant get it to work :s just got 0 and it never finds the right one :s
Plz help :)

#15 noXi0uz

noXi0uz

First Cheater of the Month

• Advanced Member
  • 395 posts
  • Joined 11-February 12

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:05 PM

hi! need help with warbucks! cant get it to work :s just got 0 and it never finds the right one :s
Plz help :)

You'll need at least 4 warbucks to find the correct addresses. Just download some free offers to get 5 warbucks for free.

#16 notadeuce

notadeuce

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 26-March 12

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:48 PM

How exactly does the low level analysis help? It comes back with thousands of things for me.

#17 noXi0uz

noXi0uz

First Cheater of the Month

• Advanced Member
  • 395 posts
  • Joined 11-February 12

Posted 28 March 2012 - 08:54 PM

How exactly does the low level analysis help? It comes back with thousands of things for me.

You use it if you don't have the exact value of something. E.g. a health bar doesn't have any value on it. So you run a low level analysis to find the address by :+: and :-:

#18 spinz

spinz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 06-November 11

Posted 01 April 2012 - 10:06 AM

Has anyone been able to hack Samurai Vs Zombies Defense.. its the only Glu game I've not been able to change. I've tried all ways I can think of even with wifi off or airplane mode on. Just curious if Glu has stepped up protection or I'm doing something wrong ??

Thanks !

#19 PrinJess

PrinJess

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 148 posts
  • Joined 29-February 12

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:16 AM

Search is your friend:

http://gamecih.com/f...ty-glu-credits/

#20 gari

gari