9 replies to this topic

#1 gooba01

gooba01

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 28-May 12

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

Hello,

So since gameCih, and gamekiller, won't work for me anymore. I thought I would download this SBGamehacker that several on here have suggested. My issue with it is, I've checked my root via root checker and verified that i'm rooted, I've given full root permission to SB, when i open up SB it says Superuser granted to gamehacker, then it says obtaining root access, and then it goes to connection error. I'm not sure on how to fix this and it would be greatly appreciated for any help one might be able to provide.

Thanks

#2 lliw98

lliw98

• Member 10 Posts
  • 366 posts
  • Joined 17-February 13

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:34 AM

well if gamekiller and gamecih wont work

there must be something wrong 

#3 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 459 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 13 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

What phone/device you have? What rom you running if any? And are you using xprivacy?

#4 Shiranui

Shiranui

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 21-October 12

Posted 14 February 2014 - 06:12 AM

Yeah, if you have Xprivacy make sure the app isn't blocked. XPrivacy blocks things automatically.

#5 Majamulli

Majamulli

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 08-February 14

Posted 16 February 2014 - 06:51 AM

I also had the problem that nothing worked. In my case it was because my tablet is using a x86 processor instead of an ARM processor like most phones and tablets do. Perhaps that's why it wont work?

#6 lliw98

lliw98

• Member 10 Posts
  • 366 posts
  • Joined 17-February 13

Posted 16 February 2014 - 02:51 PM

I also had the problem that nothing worked. In my case it was because my tablet is using a x86 processor instead of an ARM processor like most phones and tablets do. Perhaps that's why it wont work?

what version of android you on

cupcake ?

gingerbread?

ics ?

jellybean ?

kit-kat ?

or what phone/tablet are you on

#7 Majamulli

Majamulli

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 08-February 14

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:07 PM

Tablet is the Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 and the version of android is jelly bean (i think). Android 4.3

And every program that needed root worked fine except for every program that was for memory editing. I tried SBgamehacker, GameCIH, GameGuardian, Daxattack and Gamekiller. Tried it with Android 4.2 and 4.3.

#8 dragonsfly

dragonsfly

progressing

• Testing Team
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 08-September 12

Posted 17 February 2014 - 12:44 PM

Tablet is the Asus Memo Pad FHD 10 and the version of android is jelly bean (i think). Android 4.3

And every program that needed root worked fine except for every program that was for memory editing. I tried SBgamehacker, GameCIH, GameGuardian, Daxattack and Gamekiller. Tried it with Android 4.2 and 4.3.

well it's doesn't matter if u have x86 cpu device or latest os kitkat.. coz sbgamehacker already support that all.

i think the problem come from ur rom.. do u use custom rom ? try instaling ur device with another rom.

#9 Majamulli

Majamulli

Learning

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 08-February 14

Posted 17 February 2014 - 01:03 PM

It's no custom rom. It's the normal version supplied by Asus. The only difference is of course the root. I tried it with Android Version 4.2 and 4.3 both the normal Asus versions and it worked with neither. I discussed this problem with different people already and tried a lot of things (in total i tried for about 8 hours with different attempts of rooting, different android versions and so on). I am pretty sure it's neither a rom problem nor a root problem. Since the only programs that don't work are the memory editors i am quite sure it is a problem with the x86 processor.

When searching google for GameCIH and x86 i finally found a site with a version of SBgamehacker that worked: http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2585676

I guess that this one was specially done for x86 cause i got no other SBgamehacker version to work. And i didn't get any of the other memory editor programs to work either. Couldn't find a version of them that worked.

#10 Boss

Boss

AKA Weres1935

• Moderators
  • 366 posts
  • Joined 03-August 12

Posted 20 February 2014 - 11:47 AM

Is it done? Send me a pm if not.Locked for now.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, [help]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users