9 replies to this topic

#1 JoeG

JoeG

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

Posted 09 February 2014 - 04:52 AM

Hope this is in the right area, I have tried deleting my game data on a few Gameloft games trying to get a fresh install and I don't know where I am going wrong. I have Xprivacy installed and have tried changing the device id data, but no luck. So if anyone can tell me how to get a fresh install it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

#2 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 459 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:28 AM

Clear game data, then Uninstall game. Install game. With x privacy, I usually randomize all. Then on xprivacy game settings, choose, accounts at the top (this will possibly have to be unchecked street, depending on the game), identification, phone id, network addresses (this probably isn't needed, but I like to do it),

If the game fails launch because it needs access to your Google account, you'll need to log out of your account. Login with a different one, then launch game. Then if it creates a new account, close game, sign back into original account.

Let me know how it goes... I've managed to create new accounts on games that supposedly you couldn't :-P

EDIT: IF this still fails, download the Games apk from elsewhere or while logged into 2nd google account. I used
http://apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/
Which worked out.

#3 JoeG

JoeG

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:38 AM

I guess I am doing something wrong, the game I am try to reset is WaA

I have removed all of my google accounts

Cleared the Cache, Clear data, Uninstall

Rebooted device

Installed .apk from site provided with android package installer

Xprivacy left everything checked except for internet and sd storage 

Then went to Xprivacy settings and unchecked use global

hit randomize and checked everything under "Randomize now"

Launch WaA and still have the same old data.

Not sure where I am going wrong and thanks again. 

#4 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 459 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:11 AM

When you launch waa, your phone, Google play, what Google account are you logged into? Try signing out and launching game. Goto phones settings, accounts, then remove google account. See what happens when you try to launch with no google account. Do this after everything has been cleared/blocked.

#5 JoeG

JoeG

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

I have removed all of the accounts on my phone and tried it 3 times now without having any accounts activated. I am going to try and create a new google account now and see if that might work. I am at a loss, I was able to create a new game account on another phone and port it over. However, when I deleted it, it brings back the 1st account that I saved over.

#6 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 459 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:35 AM

If you end up still not finding a way, I'll install the game and find the exact steps to creating a new account. I've found a way with knights and dragons, so this couldn't be any worse.

#7 JoeG

JoeG

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:52 AM

Yeah, I have now spent the better part of 5hrs trying and still keep getting the same account. Once you find a way it should be Pinned!!! Lol, looking forward to it.

#8 NoFear

NoFear

MemHacker

• Retired Staff
  • 459 posts
  • Joined 03-September 13

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:09 PM

Clear app data (not cache, data). Goto xprivacy then settings do not have randomize on boot or randomize on access checked. Don't check anything for fake data, click randomize all. Goto the game in list on xprivacy. Choose these:
Accounts
Identification
Network addresses
Phone (id)
Shell

Just clicking those and not going in and picking options within is fine. Now go launch game. I just managed to create 2 accounts back to back. If you have issues with it, let me know.

#9 doz

doz

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:56 AM

You can try to do so. 
Make a backup using the Titanium Backup. 
Delete everything related to the game. Just format the flash card. 
Don't forget to save everything you need!

Then Come in Google.Play, download the latest version of the game and install :)

#10 Akatsukii

Akatsukii

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 12-May 12

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:14 AM

Actually using Titanium Backup you have the ability to wipe all of an app's data. 

I have done it before with many games.. Usually I use cheats to see how the game is.. Then I wipe and start from scratch to enjoy the game the way it should be. 

Let me know if you need specific instructions on how to wipe an app's data using TB.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, Xprivacy, reseting account, [help]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users