13 replies to this topic

#1 crazedjackal

crazedjackal

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

I just have a couple questions. has anyone tried to modify file and then recompile it? Does The game automatically reset the file back to original? Do not want to waste timeif someone is already tried it. and does anyone have any suggestions another way to Hack?
  • santana81 likes this

#2 Pasific

Pasific

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 30-September 13

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

I just have a couple questions. has anyone tried to modify file and then recompile it? Does The game automatically reset the file back to original? Do not want to waste timeif someone is already tried it. and does anyone have any suggestions another way to Hack?

i am not sure but i think decompile files server sided games is not working.

AyazS4 I9500

#3 crazedjackal

crazedjackal

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:56 PM

Thanks for a quick response. there has got to be a way To change the values that im not seeing. I know there is a Crack

#4 Pasific

Pasific

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 30-September 13

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:31 PM

Thanks for a quick response. there has got to be a way To change the values that im not seeing. I know there is a Crack

trust me, for now there is no known hacks for server sided games for now. The only game is not hobbit, there are a lot of popular games as clash of clans castle clash jungle heat and and.... if you google a little you can understand thousands of people searching a cheat for those games but there isnt any. Our modders working on this server sided issue, hope we will have a solution soon. Keep watching our forum.

AyazS4 I9500

#5 santana81

santana81

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 31-January 13

Posted 22 November 2013 - 04:56 PM

Really happy about hear something about that game, long time nobody says a word about!!
Hope that there is coming some solution!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

#6 crazedjackal

crazedjackal

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:35 PM

I know there is one out there. unless of course someone is spending about $10,000 on the game it's possible but I don't think anybody would. Brand new city 1 day old and pumping out T4 troops. star 7 buildings and topping all contests. I watched him go from lvl 1 to lvl 73 in a day....that would require so much money its not even funny

#7 crazedjackal

crazedjackal

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 11-September 13

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:37 PM

Just checked and hes been banned i think cant find him now lol. was going to get the name he went nuts with it Looks like and radar caught him.

#8 Gongola

Gongola

[Insert Member Title Here]

• Advanced Member
  • 112 posts
  • Joined 09-August 12

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:25 PM

Just checked and hes been banned i think cant find him now lol. was going to get the name he went nuts with it Looks like and radar caught him.

That's bad news...I was hoping something would pop up.

#9 ArkEngel

ArkEngel

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 01-October 13

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:18 AM

So basically there is no current hack or cheat for these games but You are trying to find a way to crack the server sided games? Lot of luck mates i really hope you will find at least something out there... btw Is there somewhere where i at least can find the folder or any files of Clash of clans? like the locations? i saw many people someone changed the achievements and stuff.. like if i could just locate the files or folder of Clash of clans i think i could even "crack" it myself :D 

#10 karonclass

karonclass

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 26-August 12

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

clash of clans please hacking

Sent from my N986 using Tapatalk

#11 santana81

santana81

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 31-January 13

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:52 PM

clash of clans please hacking

Sent from my N986 using Tapatalk

Read the topic!!
We are searching for hacks of hobbit kingdoms of middle Erth!!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2

#12 Eren Jaeger

Eren Jaeger

Eren Jaeger

• Retired Staff
  • 1245 posts
  • Joined 09-August 12

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:58 AM

clash of clans please hackingSent from my N986 using Tapatalk

Wrong thread.
Invalid Request.

Go to the Cheat Request section and make your request there.

#13 ColtKoss

ColtKoss

Learning

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 04-December 13

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:12 AM

Hi everybody, Im french and I have a question. I've heard that it exists a software that allows find troups out.. finds ressources and banks on the hobbit Kom automatically. Someone on my server uses this program and his alliance wins every events...and i would like to do the same :-) Have you heard about this programm, it would be via Bluestacks like the program to up the hero... sorry for my english I use google traduction ^^

Sorry...and thank you very much

#14 Eren Jaeger

Eren Jaeger

Eren Jaeger

• Retired Staff
  • 1245 posts
  • Joined 09-August 12

Posted 09 December 2013 - 11:40 AM

Hi everybody, Im french and I have a question. I've heard that it exists a software that allows find troups out.. finds ressources and banks on the hobbit Kom automatically. Someone on my server uses this program and his alliance wins every events...and i would like to do the same :-) Have you heard about this programm, it would be via Bluestacks like the program to up the hero... sorry for my english I use google traduction ^^

Sorry...and thank you very much

You should make your own thread for cheating help you should not hijack other people there helping threads

Keep that in mind.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, [help]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users