- Go to 'Photoshop'
- Go to 'File - New - Put what size you want'
- Create your Render
- Make your 'Text'
- Use 'Blending Options' to make your 'Text' more cool
- Go to 'Filter - Blur - Motion Blur'
- Setting same as my Example below:
- Then, Press 'Right Click' at yours 'Text Layer'
- Duplicate Layer
- Same step at No.6 but change the 'Distance' to 10
- Then do a same step as the No.6~10
- Go to 'Window - Animation'
- Put all of your layer at the 'Animation Tool'
- Change the 'Once' to 'Forever'
- Go to 'File - Save for Web & Devices'
- Then, Press 'Save'
Credit by DeathNote