5 replies to this topic

#1 aaathiweb

aaathiweb

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 14-October 13

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:31 AM

Please help me.. I wish to cheat this game...

#2 Pasific

Pasific

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 30-September 13

Posted 14 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

First of all you will get banned for sure if you hack ff6. If you banned you must restar the game with a new gmail account, so you can play from the beginning.

About cheats you can change values upgrates with gamekiller, gamecih or other hacking tools. To earn silver select yor car, go to race map and search the value you will earn when you win the race and change it. Thats all. About gold, there is no way i found yet.

I think game has time limit, if you reach higher levels before their times, system automaticly banning you. I got banned twice 3 rd level at 9th. I think it is better to play this game without cheats if you want to have fun.

Sorry about my english, hope all you understand me.

GT-I9500 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

#3 nicoyay

nicoyay

Dr. Hacker

• Retired Staff
  • 679 posts
  • Joined 09-May 13

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:04 AM

First of all you will get banned for sure if you hack ff6. If you banned you must restar the game with a new gmail account, so you can play from the beginning.

About cheats you can change values upgrates with gamekiller, gamecih or other hacking tools. To earn silver select yor car, go to race map and search the value you will earn when you win the race and change it. Thats all. About gold, there is no way i found yet.

I think game has time limit, if you reach higher levels before their times, system automaticly banning you. I got banned twice 3 rd level at 9th. I think it is better to play this game without cheats if you want to have fun.

Sorry about my english, hope all you understand me.

if you using his method about searching a value and then modify it you will get banned! also you can prevent a ban with xprivacy. or you hack the game right. 

use gamehacker and combine search. i will post the method in a few days then you will see how to hack it without a ban. 

you will also see the most peoples hack game like this: searching the value and change it and are happy if its work

i hack this way: searching for values you cant see! means not the money or something like else. at the end the game give you the hacked value and you dont hack it on your own.

but i will post this method in a few days. 

happy hacking^^

#4 Pasific

Pasific

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 30-September 13

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:28 AM

Thanks, i am really open to learn the ways to hack. I am new here a couple of days but cecking the forum everyday. Till i get vip, there will be no request, actually i like to do it by my self. I think we will keep in touch a lot if you guys let.

#5 aaathiweb

aaathiweb

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 14-October 13

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:00 PM

thanks a lot

#6 Pasific

Pasific

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 267 posts
  • Joined 30-September 13

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:28 AM

thanks a lot

you welcome. I hope it helped you a little but dont forget, you will get banned thats why you must use xprivacy as Nicoyay said but i really dont know also how to use it. Hope we will have a tut for xprivacy.

AyazS4 I9500

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, [help]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users