Photo

We need to be RESPECTED MORE!!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Will you support GFX Artists and Editors? (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you support GFX Artists and Editors?

1. Yes I will support you lot! (5 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. I will only support GFX Artists (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. I will only support Editors (0 votes [0.00%])

4. I won't support any of you! You're not needed! (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 JClow

JClow

Graphics Squad

• Advanced Member
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 02-August 13

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

This video show's how bad GFX Artist's get treated against other people.. GAMERS!

They think we don't do much for there so called 'CLANS' But if it wasn't for us how would they're channel look interesting?!?!?!

Will you support the GFX Artists and possibly spread this around?

#2 nicoyay

nicoyay

Dr. Hacker

• Retired Staff
  • 679 posts
  • Joined 09-May 13

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

you gfx artists have my full respect... i just can imagine how many work is behind a signature or a picture you made..just for fun now:

i need for a good hack  maybe 1 till 2 hours... i think you gfx artists need more then 1 day for a good picture..

i also cant think anymore without my signature who also a gfx artist do for me.. for me is posting a hack without my signature like i would life without a reason..a signature for me is more then just a picture. its says so much about you. and if you dont have a signature you will miss something... i truly must say when im posting a hack i will forget this hack in a few days cause i can make a hack every day. but a signature is more for you then just a hack. its like your own heart. you create it with 100% heart! a hack maybe just with 50%. a picture you made will be forever yours! a hack you will forget very fast!

what would be a forum without any grafics? nothing...so..i will support you in anyway i can!

you have my full respect!

• JClow likes this

#3 JClow

JClow

Graphics Squad

• Advanced Member
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 02-August 13

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

you gfx artists have my full respect... i just can imagine how many work is behind a signature or a picture you made..just for fun now:

i need for a good hack  maybe 1 till 2 hours... i think you gfx artists need more then 1 day for a good picture..

i also cant think anymore without my signature who also a gfx artist do for me.. for me is posting a hack without my signature like i would life without a reason..a signature for me is more then just a picture. its says so much about you. and if you dont have a signature you will miss something... i truly must say when im posting a hack i will forget this hack in a few days cause i can make a hack every day. but a signature is more for you then just a hack. its like your own heart. you create it with 100% heart! a hack maybe just with 50%. a picture you made will be forever yours! a hack you will forget very fast!

what would be a forum without any grafics? nothing...so..i will support you in anyway i can!

you have my full respect!

At least we know ONE guy likes us! A Graphic to someone is just digitalwork... But for me and some other people it's CREATIVITY more! I agree with you that most work comes from the heart! Like there was one time I was making graphics for a guy and took me well over a MONTH.... Yes a MONTH and in the end he didn't use it so basically he just fcked with me... 

#4 nicoyay

nicoyay

Dr. Hacker

• Retired Staff
  • 679 posts
  • Joined 09-May 13

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:37 PM

well..one month is very long!! i know that from the combine search hack for gangstar vegas..i search for the right values forbover a month...and i didnt even post it here^^
the most peoples who see gfx just say yay looks nice. but i think for an artist and please if its not like i say then correct me, i think, an Artist who doing a gfx show his impression amd of course his soul. yeah sounds strange but i think gfx is also an art to communicate with others..not with words, with impressions and color.
  • JClow likes this

#5 Jazz

Jazz

I hate a lot of things.

• Retired Staff
  • 428 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

I think this video just made hate actually spawn into me for GFX artists.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727

#6 JClow

JClow

Graphics Squad

• Advanced Member
  • 66 posts
  • Joined 02-August 13

Posted 09 October 2013 - 07:18 AM

I think this video just made hate actually spawn into me for GFX artists.

HaHa.. Ok.. So you supporting GFX then :P

#7 Jazz

Jazz

I hate a lot of things.

• Retired Staff
  • 428 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

If I watch that video again I won't.

0 user(s) are reading this topic