#1 Jazz

Jazz

I hate a lot of things.

• Retired Staff
  • 428 posts
  • Joined 05-December 11

Posted 07 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Hello AC forums.

I'm here to let you know something about these spammers. Do not download anything that might look suspicious as the examples I will provide below (Will edit most of the link out to make sure they don't click this one too). 

If you download these "hacks" (They are obviously fake) your account will be compromised and will act out as a spammer itself. Try to not get fooled because we will remove posting privileges or you may end up with a ban if you get caught.

Tips to do:

1) Check dates of when the hacks were posted. If someone comes with this "Download free hackz here blabla.keylogger.html.com" a year after a post was made in a topic please do not click unless someone verified has checked the link.

2) Click on the member and check that he's not a spammer who's been posting the same thing in random topics.

3) Be smart about what you download, try downloading from people like nico or his team, they post good links and are verified to not want to keylog you lol. As in smart I mean some topics are about shoes and flowers, who would post shoes or flowers in an android hacking forum?

Well hope this helps a bit, keep reporting these spammers and we'll keep it clean.

Examples of these "Hacks" will be posted soon, it seems I've deleted most of them lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users