27 replies to this topic

#21 Grruumm

Grruumm

Learning

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 22-January 13

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:01 PM

Delete/uninstall the game from your device, change your android id, reboot, use a new google account to install game again -> gives me fresh start every time no problem.

Changing android id alone was not enough, and a new google account wasn't enough either, but the 2 together works just fine for me.

EDIT: Just thought I'd add a few things I've noticed that will get you banned quickly ->

too many final upgrades on buildings (uses a lot of gems)

using a lot of potions or fusion stones (these are meant to be rare)

crafting any epic boss armor you shouldn't have access to ( this gets picked up very quickly imho),

opening too many dpc chests (seems like anymore than 2 or 3 per day gets flagged and checked against source of gems used to purchase them)

too much progress in any 1 event ( arena especially, other players are keeping notes of scores versus wins/losses and reporting anything suspicious to admin )

*Basically all the fun stuff that everyone fiddling with data would want to do straight away lol :P

Also, when game first came out you used to get a warning & reset account to lvl1 when caught hacking, now you just get banned, heh I guess they're sick of it already :)

#22 viperz6

viperz6

Cheater 1

• Advanced Member
  • 278 posts
  • Joined 12-May 13

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Delete/uninstall the game from your device, change your android id, reboot, use a new google account to install game again -> gives me fresh start every time no problem.

Changing android id alone was not enough, and a new google account wasn't enough either, but the 2 together works just fine for me.

EDIT: Just thought I'd add a few things I've noticed that will get you banned quickly ->

crafting any epic boss armor you shouldn't have access to ( this gets picked up very quickly imho),
opening too many dpc chests (seems like anymore than 2 or 3 per day gets flagged and checked against source of gems used to purchase them)
too much progress in any 1 event ( arena especially, other players are keeping notes of scores versus wins/losses and reporting anything suspicious to admin )

*Basically all the fun stuff that everyone fiddling with data would want to do straight away lol :P

Also, when game first came out you used to get a warning & reset account to lvl1 when caught hacking, now you just get banned, heh I guess they're sick of it already :)

how do we avoid banned and what cheats limit do we use in this game

Sent from my LG-E400 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

#23 black

black

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:00 AM

not worked...

i deleted/unistalled the game...reboot my device..changed my android id, created a new google account(delete my old)..

but not worked..

#24 black

black

progressing

• Member 10 Posts
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 03-May 12

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:34 AM

I flashed now a new rom.(with factory reset)

Changed Android ID(with titanium backup).

create a new google Account.

Installed Knights and Dragons from Google-Play.

Startet it.

It says->YOU ARE BANNED :(

#25 rapandvan

rapandvan

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 01-July 13

Posted 23 July 2013 - 10:24 AM

There's a member who said that can cheats K&D, read it!

http://androidcheats...er/#entry103418

But I don't understand. I'd desired these Add value but nothing happen.

I need some one explain... please

#26 coolbeans99

coolbeans99

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 08-August 13

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:31 AM

Works with DaxAttack

#27 gel333

gel333

progressing

• Advanced Member
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 24-August 13

Posted 01 September 2013 - 03:52 AM

The online's game are really hard to hack :/

#28 Jonny91

Jonny91

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:05 PM

This is how I got banned:
I found an easy way to hack money and gave myself like 5 million gold which I didnt think would get me banned. Then I wanted to help out my guild so I contributed first 100k gold then 150k and 200k for the fusions armor rewards. Then I contributed 1 million to see what would happen lol but that's what caused my game to freeze and locked me in tutorial.

Not sure if I want to restart because I was level 12ish but wanted to see if anyone had a health hack. I think it will probably be like the armor hack where, I used gamekiller to locate value 300 (300 seconds for 5 mins) and changed it to 1 so my basic armors take a second to craft. Send me private message if you want to know how I made my money fast but do it at your own risk-it seems there are flags when making a large contribution to guild or probably when you get a lot of money it automatically "checks" your gold.

I know health increases by one every 20 seconds or so but I can't make any changes since it brings too many results. If it has fewer I would probably try search: 20 --> modify all to 1 but it may also be like 20* max health or health remaining or something like that. Also i think gems are saved on servers and its value is conrinually checked so you can't manipulate them directly (but do so indirectly by silver keys).

Also, does anyone know the "threshold" of gold/gems/changes you can make that will get you banned? And why when I change the price of sonething to negative it won't purchase?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cht-Help, [help]

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users